Carefree, Country Retirement
Enjoy independent senior living on 32 peaceful acres.
At Friendship Hill our residents and their well-being are very important to us! Friendship Hill residents are at an increased risk for COVID-19 due to age and close living conditions.
- No more than 2 family members allowed in the building at a time (per resident).
- No one under 18 allowed in building.
- When you are allowed in the building, staff will escort you to the nearest bathroom to wash your hands thoroughly and then staff will escort you to your destination.
- Doors will be locked until April 1st and then we will reevaluate at that time.
- We are following guidelines set in place for nursing homes, assisted livings, and independent living. We are looking out for the safety and well-being of our residents. Thank you for your help at keeping our residents healthy and safe!
Safe and Secure Retirement Living
Experience the privacy and freedom of your own home without the responsibilities of maintaining a home. Friendship Hill Retirement Center is a small, quiet village for those 55 and over in Central Illinois. It's perfect for seniors who seek independent living in a secure family atmosphere at an affordable price. Our seniors enjoy a worry-free retirement knowing that support is nearby when needed. We are located in a beautiful, well-maintained, rural, wooded setting.
Our inexpensive monthly luncheons are open to the public and are popular among seniors. Stop in and see what all the fuss is about!View Events
Our cozy new and remodeled apartments are the perfect place to start your safe and financially secure retirement.View Accommodations
While our residents love all our amenities, our savory home-cooked meals are raved about morning, noon, and night.View Dining Options
Stay as long as you’d like! No long-term commitments are required with our simple monthly leases.
Unsure if you want to make the switch to Friendship Hill? Try out one of our furnished apartments for a couple days or weeks!
Retirement budgeting has never been easier! If you are 70 or older, you can lock-in current rates.