Become part of our Friendship Hill family!
At Friendship Hill, our employees are as important as our residents and are like family to us. Check out how you can join our tight-knit group.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Outreach Coordinator to be the face of our company and promote our services. If you enjoy communicating with customers and referral sources, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows and events to showcase our company. You will need to identify and foster relationships with referral sources. You should also have the ability to answer client queries at events and one-on-one meetings. Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- Participate in trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers and referral sources
- Create a referral source list and interact with this group regularly
- Thoroughly understand our services to inform potential customers
- Make presentations to various community groups to create referrals or sales leads
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends
- Monitor community comments and respond or forward to the Administrator
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest marketing activities or ideas
- Provide feedback to the Administrator regarding customers’ requests
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
- Track and report on Brand Ambassador activities
- Utilize various technologies to track efforts and promote Friendship Hill as necessary
Interpersonal Skills, Organization, Strong Initiative
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Friendship Hill Retirement Center
Attn: Erica Casteel
625 US Highway 36
Lovington, IL 61937
Email Erica at